Signing a 5+ year lease, for space than you want, signing a personal guarantee, and putting up a hefty security deposit. Does it lead you to spend lots of money on expenses? Configuring the space to your needs, furnishing it, decorating it, etc. often seems a huge burden. And then if your needs change, you're stuck in a long-term lease. What’s the solution? A satellite office.
A satellite office is a workspace where you only need to pay space usage expenses, nothing more. It’s not a place where you dedicate your whole day but ensure you serve that part of the city – enabling you to get the best experience without a financial burden and long commitments.
Let’s know the kind of practitioners for whom a satellite office can do wonders.
IDEAL USERS OF A SATELLITE OFFICE
1. Beginners: If you're simply just beginning your practice, you don't need to overstrain yourself financially trying to get access to an expert medical workplace space. Begin with simply a day or 2 per week and grow to additional days as your observe grows. Keep adaptable as you're not stuck into long leases. If you're experienced however wanting to grow your practice you can opt for longer time slots in your satellite office itself.
2. Seasoned practitioners: Are you at a stage in your life where you want to simplify and scale down? But you also don’t want to shut down and retire. With Profrea’s range of medical offices, you can scale down just as easily as you can scale up. Go from 5 days a week to 4 to 3 to 2 as you free up your time to pursue other interests, without feeling like you have to run at either 100% or 0% just so you can feed the machine of the big medical office and staff.
3. Practitioners who want to test the market: Increase the population you serve. Do you have a practice in Old Gurgaon and want to expand into New Gurgaon? Rather than make a multi-year commitment and embark upon an expensive build-out, try one day a week at Golf Course Road or Sohna Road. You may find that there is more demand than you expected, but if not, you won't be locked into a long-term contract.
WHY CHOOSE PROFREA FOR YOUR SATELLITE WORKSPACE NEEDS?
1. Pay only for the days you need: If you practice in New Gurgaon only one or two days per week, you pay for only those days. Your patients see your name on the directory and the door and know the right time when to reach back to you.
2. On-call availability: You pay for only those days when you practice. If you want to make yourself available on call, Profrea connects you to multiple clinics. As a result, patients see your name on the directory and can get in touch with you. Clinics can also give a shout-out if they need you in the case for a patient who needs your expertise.
We don't get involved in your business at all. We are not a wellness centre trying to build our practice. We are purely a specialized medical workspace service provider designed specifically to serve the unique needs of many of today’s medical and wellness practitioners.